If there’s one thing Singaporeans are crazy about other than food, it’s Hello Kitty. In conjunction with Singapore’s 50th year of independence, SingPost has collaborated with Sanrio to release commemorative SG50 Hello Kitty Plush Collectible and MyStamp folder sets, which feature the adorable girl-cat wearing local costumes and posing with iconic Singaporean landmarks.
SingPost also issued 1,000 sets of an SG50 Hello Kitty Limited Edition Bundle Set, consisting of the 5 Plush Collectibles, the SG50 Hello Kitty My Stamp folder and lanyard set, and a certificate of authenticity on 23rd February, 10 am. All sets were sold by 12 noon.
Sad that you missed out? Never fear – because SingPost has kindly provided five giveaway bundle sets as a special treat for Toggle readers.
The SG50 Hello Kitty Limited Edition Bundle Set is no longer for sale, but you can still purchase the following at www.sg50hellokitty.com or at all post offices:
SG50 Hello Kitty Plush Collectible Set, S$88
SG50 Hello Kitty MyStamp Folder and Lanyard Set, S$21.80
Both Hello Kitty in SG50 Outfit and Colonial Postman Uniform will also be sold individually at S$19.65 each from June to August 2015, while stocks last.
Toggle is giving away 5 sets of the SG50 Hello Kitty Limited Edition Bundle Set (valued at S$108 each). Each bundle set includes the SG50 Hello Kitty Plush Collectibles Set in specially designed outfits and Vanda Miss Joaquim ribbons. The outfits include a Cheongsam, Baju Kurung, Saree, SG50 Outfit as well as a Colonial Postman Uniform. The bundle set also includes the SG50 Hello Kitty MyStamp Folder and Lanyard set, which comes in a folder with a limited edition Hello Kitty MyStamp souvenir sheet of 7 stamps. The stamps feature Hello Kitty with iconic Singapore landmarks, such as the Singapore Flyer and the Cable Cars. The bundle set also comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Simply answer the following questions and 5 of the correct answers will be picked to win.
QUESTION: How old will Hello Kitty be in 2015?
Email your answers together with your name, NRIC, residential address, address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Hello Kitty Toggle’.
Contest ends May 1 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.