Christmas came early for a group of unsuspecting firemen

It may only be September, but last night a group of firemen were called out to a blaze that started after a christmas pudding caught fire.

A group of firemen were last night (09.09.15) called to attend to a Christmas pudding that had gone up in flames.

A team from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Services were called out to a flat in Barnstaple last night, where they were surprised to discover that the blaze was caused by a Christmas pudding which had caught fire in the microwave.

Luckily, nobody was hurt, and all the only damage done was to the unseasonal pudding, which was being made months ahead of the festive season.

Report a problem