Dog swallows golf balls

A dog needed surgery after it swallowed six golf balls.

Dog swallows golf balls

A dog needed surgery after swallowing six golf balls.

David Larson from Tyneside, north east England, thought his German shepherd Murphy was being sick after eating a bone, the Daily Mirror newspaper reports.

However, it was later confirmed to be golf balls by vets.

David said: "I couldn't believe it. I've only had him for 18 months and he has never come into contact with golf balls during that time so they must have been lodged inside him for a long time."

Report a problem