Man puts superglue in ear

A man had to see a specialist after he accidentally put superglue in his ear.

Man puts superglue in ear

A man had to be treated by an otolaryngologist after he accidentally put superglue in his ear.

Waking up in the middle of the night with an ear ache, Song Wan reached for the bottle of ear drops on the bedside table but chose the wrong one, the Daily Star newspaper reports.

Doctor Li Yong warned Mr Wan could suffer permanent deafness but luckily, the glue was easily removed the following week with no side effects as of yet.

Report a problem