Man finds dead mouse in protein powder

A man has found a dead mouse inside his pack of chocolate flavoured MyProtein after using it for three weeks before the discovery.


A man has found a dead mouse in his protein powder.

Adam Brenton, 25, had been using his chocolate flavoured MyProtein pack for three weeks before he uncovered the body of the rodent buried inside.

In shock, Adam - who is from Manchester = checked the packaging for holes or bite marks but found none -suggesting that the unwelcome visitor had been inside the pack when it was first sealed and had died inside.

Although he has not suffered any illness, as a result, Adam claims he couldn't eat his dinner afterwards and his girlfriend is still having nightmares about the discovery.

Report a problem