Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong hosted a live Q&A session on Facebook on Saturday (Jan 24) where he responded to questions from the public.
During the one-hour session, over 2,100 comments were posted and PM Lee responded to 27 questions, revealing some little known facts about himself. Here are some of them.
1. He wears pink shirts because his TV producer tells him to
2. He sleeps six to seven hours a day
3. If he wasn’t the Prime Minister, he would have been a teacher or lecturer
4. His favourite cuisine is “home food”
5. He is not a coffee drinker
6. He takes photos with an iPhone
7. He has just started learning Pilates