A seagull has been dyed orange after he fell into a pot of curry while trying to scavenge a piece of chicken.
The greedy bird certainly won't go unmissed in future after he managed to turn his feathers the luminous colour when he plunged into a vat of chicken tikka masala in a food factory in Wales.
The creature was rescued and taken to be cleaned at the Value Wildlife Hospital near Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire.
Veterinary nurse Lucy Kells told Sky News: "We had never seen anything like it before. The thing that shocked us the most was the smell. He smelled amazing, he really smelled good. I think he has been put off spicy food but otherwise he seems to be doing really well."
Although the seagull appeared to be unharmed, the bird will remain at the centre until he is well enough to be released.